- 2 bulbs fennel , shaved as thin as possible
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- ½ lemon, juice
- 100 g walnuts, chopped
- 75 g watercress, roughly chopped
- 1 small apple, peeled skin on cored and chopped into small pieces
- 1 ripe pear, cored skin on and chopped into small pieces
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 large slice watermelon, seeds removed
- Lay the slice of watermelon on a board and cut out 10-12 holes using a 3cm cutter.
- Chop the pieces you remove finely and add to the salad ingredients.
- Fill the holes with 75g of the feta cheese, add the rest to the salad along with all the ingredients.
- Mix carefully but thoroughly, then season with salt and pepper
- Pile the salad onto the melon and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket