This is a nice simple recipe, just mix the wet and dry ingredients and bake! However, do not over mix when adding the dry and wet ingredients together, or the cooked muffins will be tough and chewy.
- 2 tsp baking powder, level
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 80 g sugar
- 225 g plain flour
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 80 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 200 g white chocolate, chopped
- 3 medium free-range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 ml skimmed milk
- 400 ml tomato soup
- Preheat the oven to 180c gas 4
- Mix the baking powder, bicarb, flour, sugar and chocolate - really well.
- Mix the eggs, vanilla, milk and tomato soup really well.
- Add the egg mix to the dry flour and mix lightly.
- Spoon into the muffin cases and pop into the oven, and cook for 15-20 minutes, do not overcook, or the muffins will be dry.
- Once well risen and soft to the touch, remove from the oven and cool.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket