- 3.5 kg whole wild Alaska salmon
- 2 lemons, quartered
- zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 3 tbsp thyme, chopped
- 3 tbsp tarragon, chopped
- 2 handfuls parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 handful mint, roughly chopped
- 100 ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade and season with salt and black pepper. Set half aside for a dressing
- Rinse the salmon under cold water and pat dry.
- Slash the skin of the salmon using a sharp knife
- Rub the marinade into the salmon and stuff the cavity with the remaining lemon quarters
- Use cocktail sticks to pin together the cavity.
- Cook the salmon on the barbecue for 15-20 minutes a side or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with the remaining herb marinade.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket