- 200 g wild Alaska halibut loins, (2 x 100g)
- 2 tbsp rose harissa paste
- 10 slices prosciutto
- Pistachio Pesto
- 40 g pistachios, finely chopped
- 25 g grated Parmesan cheese, (optional)
- 5 tbsp finely chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 0.5 juice 1 lemon
- zest of a lemon
- 0.5 tsp cracked black pepper
- 100 ml olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cover each halibut loin in harissa paste
- Overlap 5 slices of prosciutto on a sheet of cling film and position a halibut loin at one end. Take the cling film and roll the halibut to wrap it up in prosciutto. Repeat with the second halibut loin
- Blend the ingredients for the pesto and season to taste. Leave refrigerated until needed Let the pesto rest in the fridge for as long as possible before serving to develop the flavours.
- Brush a heavy-based griddle pan or barbecue grill with oil and heat gently. Add the prosciutto-wrapped halibut and cook over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes on each side. Keep turning the halibut to prevent the prosciutto from burning.
- Serve the halibut with plenty of pistachio pesto and a fresh garden salad.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket