- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 40 g white bread, made into large breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- zest and juice of a lemon
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 600 g wild Alaska salmon fillets, (4 X 150g) skin on
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the onion until brown. Add breadcrumbs and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Stir in the coriander and lemon zest, add a pinch of black pepper and then gently stir in the feta cheese
- Season the salmon and cook skin side down in 1 tbsp oil in a separate frying pan for 2-3 minutes a side until firm and cooked through
- Stir the lemon juice through the breadcrumbs
- Plate the salmon and spoon over plenty of breadcrumbs, serve with a leafy green salad or fresh green vegetables.
- Ensure that you serve the salmon as soon as the lemon juice is added to the breadcrumbs to prevent them from going soggy.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket