- 400 g salmon fillets
- 200 g mixed salad beans (broad beans), beanshoots etc.)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Lemon Coriander Dressing
- zest and juice of a lemon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- Season the salmon and cook on the barbecue or a hot griddle, skin side down first, for 2-3 minutes a side until firm and cooked through
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and season to taste.
- Toss together the beans and coat in half the dressing
- Serve the salmon straight off the barbecue with plenty of bean salad and drizzle over a little more lemon coriander dressing.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket