- 500 g raw wild Atlantic prawns (Aldi), defrosted, very finely chopped,
- 6 tbsp chopped fresh Thai basil
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 4 tbsp mayo
- ½ tsp dried garlic powder
- 1 jar lumpfish roe
- black pepper
- 4 tbsp cornflour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 200 g panko breadcrumbs, approx.
- 1 head of yellow chicory, shredded
- 1 head of purple chicory, shredded
- 2 little gem lettuce, shredded
- Pulse the prawns in a food processor until pureed, then spoon into a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients, but only half the jar of lumpfish roe, then season well with salt and pepper.
- Mould into 8 even patties, flatten slightly, and dust with a little cornflour. Then, brush with beaten egg on both sides, dust with breadcrumbs, and chill.
- Heat the oil and gently cook the patties until cooked through.
- Place the chicory and lettuce in a bowl, add a little of the mayo and a squeeze of lemon to coat.
- Spread the sweetcorn around the plate, a small spoon of chicory and lettuce, and top with two burgers and a dollop of mayo.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket