- 16 medjool dates, stoned removed, but not cut open fully
- 1 medium cooking chorizo
- 16 slices air-dried ham
- Heat a small frying pan.
- Cut the chorizo into ½ cm strips, the length of the date.
- Fry gently; no oil is needed.
- Once nice and crisp, remove and cool.
- Place a strip of chorizo into all the opened dates.
- Lay a slice of air-dried ham on a chopping board.
- Place the date at one end and wrap the ham around as you roll.
- You may only need half a slice of ham to wrap just one and a half times.
- Repeat until all are done.
- When ready to eat, heat a non-stick frying pan and add a couple of tablespoons of any oil.
- Place the wrapped dates in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes gently.
- Turnover and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket