- 250 g thick Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- 100 g pistachios, toasted chopped, not too fine but not too rough
- 2 red peppers, roasted really well, then pureed
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- Place the yoghurt into a bowl, add the fresh mint and half the pistachios; mix well.
- Next, place half into a deep serving dish, add half the pepper puree and a tbsp honey.
- Just swirl through so you see each component.
- Then repeat, finally adding a drizzle of honey.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket