About Us We invite you to print out these Terms & Conditions, or we can e-mail these to you on request.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Our Contact details:
c/o Spots Consulting Ltd, P.O. Box 1224 High Wycombe Buckinghamshire HP15 6WF United Kingdom
Phone: 0870 803 1066
V.A.T. Registration Number 819 0339 30
Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, snail mail or our online shopping portal but never send your credit card information via e-mail.
Shipping And Handling If no specific instructions are included in the customer's order, consignments will be dispatched by our normal route and mode of transport to the usual destination or the destination indicated on the customer's order. We accept no responsibility for errors where written confirmation has not been received. Every effort is made to meet quoted delivery dates, but it is impossible to guarantee them. We shall not be liable in any way for failure to deliver on time whatever the reason.
Delivery Schedule We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 2 business days . International orders are generally received in under 5 days.
Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added where applicable. All other orders are VAT free and you should click the exempt button to reduce VAT to zero .
Credit Card Security Our secure payment service providers, use the latest technology to protect your credit card information and do not release it to any outside organization. You can place your orders using secure encryption (the Internet standard for secure transactions) or you can post your card information to us. Any losses sustained by the transmission of personal information by e-mail or Internet links shall be borne exclusively by you.
Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee. Goods returned for credit will only be accepted if they are in their original boxes, complete with instructions etc, and undamaged. A minimum handling charge of 15% will be made for all goods returned for credit and all will be subject to our discretion.
Returns Policy Goods returned for credit will only be accepted if they are in their original boxes, complete with instructions etc, and undamaged. A minimum handling charge of 15% will be made for all goods returned for credit and all will be subject to our discretion.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- To enter a Vickery.TV competition players must register and provide a valid e-mail address.
- The judge´s decision is final and no communication will be entered into.
- The competition is open to all residents of mainland UK, aged over 18, except employees of Vickery.TV, their families.
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email.
- A cash alternative to the prize is not available, nor is the prize transferable.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries, and incomplete entries will be disregarded.
- Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry.
- One entry per individual will be entered into each prize draw.
- The use of multiple e-mail addresses is strictly prohibited and players suspected of using multiple e-mail addresses are subject to immediate disqualification.
- Vickery.TV reserves the right at its own discretion and without cause, to disqualify any individual from a Vickery.TV competition.
- Vickery.TV accepts no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected mail or e-mail communication.
- Vickery.TV is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind.
- The closing date is set out on the main competition page.
- If a question is answered as part of the entry process, and where there is more than one correct entry, the winner will be the first correct entry drawn at random from all the correct entries received.