A really simple Gluten-Free dessert, ideal for Christmas dessert if you haven't had the time to make a Gluten-Free Christmas pudding.
- 300 g Gluten-Free Hob Nobs, crushed (McVities)
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g fat sultanas
- 225 g melted salted butter
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 1 tbsp black treacle
- 1 tsp ground mixed spice
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 100 g melted bitter chocolate
- 100 g melted white chocolate
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, then add the fruit and mix well.
- Stir in the cocoa, Golden Syrup, black treacle, spices and the biscuit and mix well.
- Spoon into a Swiss Roll tray lined with baking parchment, and spread out evenly.
- Chill well.
- Once chilled, spread the melted chocolates over evenly.
- Using a serrated spatula, quickly make tight, wiggly lines across the top, then chill well.
- Cut into small pieces when chilled.
- Serve with strong tea.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket