Need delicious stuffing for your Turkey? And its needs to be Gluten-Free for one or more guest. No need to compromise with this gem of a stuffing. It's sure to become a family favourite for everyone.
- 50 g salted butter
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- 100 g cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- 50 g semi dried cranberries
- 150 g fresh white gluten free breadcrumbs or 250g microwave Basmati rice reheated
- salt & pepper and grated nutmeg
- 1 tbsp zest and juice of a lemon
- 1 medium egg
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook gently for 5-10 minutes until soft and golden.
- Turn into a bowl and mix in the chopped parsley, cashew nuts, cranberries, breadcrumbs or basmati rice.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon and cool.
- Add the beaten egg and mix well to bind the stuffing.
- For a side dish, turn the stuffing into a greased ovenproof dish and cook at 180C, gas 4 for about 5-10 minutes until the egg is cooked through.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket
Cranberry & Cashew Nut Stuffing (Gluten-Free)
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.