- 500 g sausage meat (Gluten-Free)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion roughly chopped
- 250 g dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp roughly chopped sage
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- 4 tbsp Gluten-Free breadcrumbs or ground almonds
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook for a few minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add the sausagemeat sage and apricots and stir well.
- Just break down the apricots but do not actually cook them.
- Add breadcrumbs or almonds to bind.
- Then cool slightly, and add the salt and pepper.
- Stuff the bird when required or bake in a seperate tray.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket