- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 sausages, chopped into small pieces
- 2 medium onions peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C, Gas 7.
- Wash the potatoes well and place them in the oven. Cook for 1 hour or until soft and with crunchy skins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan add the onions and garlic. Cook over low heat to soften.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut them in half lengthways. Spoon the hot potato into a bowl. Keep the skins intact.
- Add the onions and sausage to the potatoes, season with a little salt and pepper and mix carefully. Do not puree.
- Spoon the mixture back into the shells piling nice and high.
- Grill or in a hot oven to brown slightly and serve with fruity brown sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket