- 400 g wild Alaska pacific cod, cubed into 8
- 8 raw king prawns
- 1 orange peppers, cubed
- 2 limes, halved
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp green Thai paste
- 3 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp grated root ginger
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak 4 overnight in cold water.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade
- Slice the cod into large chunks and coat in the marinade. Leave covered in the fridge for 3-6 hours.
- Thread the cod chunks, prawns, pepper and limes onto skewers
- Place on the barbecue or griddle and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes, turning until the cod is firm and cooked through. Give a good squeeze of lime over the cod whilst it is cooking for a really fresh taste.
- Serve straight from the barbecue with extra lime and a coriander and green leaf salad.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket